The Compliance and Assurance Officer will support the Compliance and Assurance function in the management of all compliance matters within Israel across the Digital business.
They will develop and implement the regulations and processes in respect of gambling compliance, regulatory compliance and governance in Ladbrokes Coral Digital.
To implement the strategic compliance and assurance plan to protect the Digital PML Holders, Directors, Shareholders and all other stakeholders from compliance breaches.
They will be the country face of Compliance and Assurance, offering advice, guidance and feedback on all Group reuirements
To operate as the Compliance and Assurance Officer for the Digital Israel operation.
- Be involved in the development and implementation of regulations and processes in respect of gambling compliance, regulatory compliance and governance in Ladbrokes Coral Digital.
- Ensure compliance with Gibraltar RTOS & UK Gambling Commission Licence conditions (LCCP)
- Delivering compliance awareness and advertising training to relevant employees
- Ensure all marketing approvals are consistent across the group and meet the industry standards e.g. ASA, CAP code and other regulations.
- To review and carry out affiliate and media publisher due diligence – Calling affiliates and interviewing them, checking their websites for traffic and legal claims, confirming business details and more. This responsibility also involves marketing due diligence: checking how much traffic the affiliate has in comparing to what they claim.
- Ensure all key documents are completed correctly and submitted to relevant departments (Finance, Legal, Compliance etc.)
- To investigate areas of non-compliance and report suspicious activity, finding solutions and building evidence files as required.
- Marketing and Advertising compliance experience within a gaming company.
- Understanding of Affiliate Marketing channels, Affiliate DD and fraud.
- Knowledge of betting and gaming and the regulatory environment in the UK.
- Have operated in a stand alone role as part of a decentralised team.
- Experience of a highly regulated environment and working to diverse external regulations
- Experience gained within an IT environment
- An expectation, desire and capacity to support the growth of the Group