Conversion Team Leader has the responsibility of managing the conversion team activity, which includes improving website conversion results, conducting design & executes A/B tests to measure and improve conversion metrics. This person will be monitoring and approving necessary setting adjustments, ensures quality control checks are being done, and helps maintain customer requirements, according to specifications.
- Responsible for building and managing an in-house team to deliver the website conversion Key Performance Indicators (KPI) and manage A/B conversion tests to improve the rate of active visitors who converts into first time depositors.
- Manage the team effort to improve conversion rates from first deposit into several more deposits by optimizing the Customer Retention Management programme.
- Accountable for leading the team to proactively develop programmes, strategies and creative/promotional techniques that resonate with the target customers and business goals (and do so in line with the agreed brand guidelines set by the respective Brand teams).
- Encourages communication and collaboration across the business, team and stakeholders in order to build strong relationships and develop cross functional working relations.
- Measure and set baseline for key site performance metrics (conversion rate standards, cart abandonment, form completion rate, etc.) of current pages, site functionalities, cashier and checkout path to be used to measure improvement progress over time.
- Accountable for proactively researching, initiating and developing site conversion breakdowns and opportunities in order to improve web conversion rates from user visit and until first deposit. In addition the conversion manager will be responsible for improving the conversion rates of first deposit to second, third deposits and onwards by optimizing the Customer Retention Management journeys.
- Responsible for actively investigating known or suspected issues from outside sources, including voice of customer data, shopper notes, call centre feedback, bug reports, site outages, research and internal observations. Be the issues problems or opportunities, the Conversion Team Leader quantifies the size of the problem/opportunity and adjusts the model accordingly.
- Responsible for organise and preparing conversion in tight alignment with the creative team, IT team and Product Owners (test specifications, layout, code, tracking implementation, etc.).
- Develop and test new, alternate approaches, additional technologies and conduct deep dive investigations to find new potential purchase success rates and opportunities for improvement.
- Accountable for keeping the organization updated on site conversion plans and the proper execution and outcome of the work.
- Responsible for developing a site conversion plan by site sections (such as cashier and checkout paths), managing the work effort and communicating key findings and progress back to the executive management team
- A strategic and inspiring leader that provides leadership and direction to the team creating and embedding a culture where continuous improvement is embraced.
- A leader that mentors and develops the team by; providing development, coaching, objectives and goal setting, performance management and other people policies as required ensuring the team is motivated, productive and fully compliant with all regulations and legislation.
- Expert team leader
- Significant hands-on and strategic online sports/gaming experience
- Strong understanding of digital advertising legislation and codes of practice
- Strategic thinker with outstanding problem solving and project management skills
- Good knowledge in one or more conversion testing tools (Optimizely, VWO, Maxymiser, Adobe Target)
- Strong analytical skills
- Experience dealing with and implementing tracking pixels and cookies
- Basic understanding of HTML and CSS preferred
- Two or more years’ experience in a product management related role
- Cross platform and device conversion testing experience (desktop, mobile, native apps)
- Good understanding of user journeys, usability and UI/UX
- Experience with online gambling (casino, sports, poker) is a plus
- Experience testing big marketing campaigns and ad partnerships with a 6 digit monthly spend
- Genuine ability to cope with ambiguity and drive a business experiencing considerable change
- Customer focused and able to think across organisational boundaries to deliver seamless customer experiences and optimise ROI by working with colleagues across all functions
- Fluent\Mother tongue English